Let’s go Africa buitenland stages
Business projects across Africa
Contactpersoon: Roel van Hout Oprichter Lets Go Africa, +31645197822,
About Let’s Go Africa: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP and VOLUNTEER AGENCY
Sector: Internationale organisaties/NGO’s
Locatie:Cuijk Nederland http://www.letsgoafrica.nl
Relevante opleidingen/studie richtingen: Business, International Business, Marketing, Management Studies, Finance studies, Entrepreneurial studies, Sales, International Development, Economics, Education, Information Technology, Multi Media studies, Human Resources, Languages, Research, Administration, Sociology, Accountancy, Psychology
Opdrachttype: Doorlopend beschikbaar voor alle stages, minors en projecten
Vacaturenaam: Business projects all over Africa
* Covid-19 policy; – Let’s Go Africa and our partners cannot give any guarantees for internships or volunteer periods due to Covid-19 and are never liable for (non-refundable) costs incurred. But we are very flexible regarding start dates; If the project period is not possible due to Covid-19 restrictions, then we can shift all preparations to a later period! LGA and our partners will not charge any additional costs for this shift.
There are many challenging Business projects within different type of organizations all over Africa. All projects are ongoing and starting dates are flexible. Please see below the options and send us an email for more detailed information.
Start: 1 september 2020 Einde: 31-12-2030
Aantal studenten: circa 10 in total
1. Business Development & Product Design, Swaziland & South Africa; Interns may be partnered with a wide variety of entrepreneurs. Businesses may be small one-man operation or a large company with 30+ employees and exporting goods internationally.
2. Economic Empowerment through Education, Egypt; training volunteers from companies to act as mentors in school classrooms on business, entrepreneurial, multimedia development and website design.
3. Business & Women Empowerment, Botswana; project targets the poor, marginalized and vulnerable women into GROW savings groups, and helping them realize their potential through continual support.
4. Micro Finance and Development project, Swaziland; assist the coordinators in designing a marketing workshop/ educational to interested parties, and develop a system of evaluation to award a new micro finance loan to a new community group.
5. Business, Finance and Logistics projects in professional companies Mauritius
6. Business and Multi Media Cape Town, South Africa; Business nowadays is all about content, and we’re looking for talented individuals who can produce that content. Also IT, Multimedia, marketing and sales projects.
•Different requirements for each project
•Fully Self-funded (Mauritius offers reimbursements), however we do encourage fundraising or crowdfunding
•Passionate and capable in their field
•Able to adapt to different work environments and changing situations in Africa
•Enthusiasm for travel and open minded attitude
•Excellent teamwork and people skills
•Proactive and takes initiative
What can you expect from us?
Supervision: assigned Mentor on at least Bachelor level.
Let’s Go Africa intern/volunteer packages include:
•Suitable project with project description according to all criteria
•Pre-departure introduction & safety meeting
•Visa application (and extension) assistance + flight booking and transport advice
•Accommodation arrangements (for some countries acc. cost and meals in package)
•Airport pick up
•Potential of monthly study reimbursement (Mauritius only)
•In-country introduction regarding country, project and your role
•Experienced and qualified supervisor and contact person constantly available
•Support and guidance from the moment of registration until return back home
•Interaction with local community and experiencing the local culture
•Country information brochure
•Informal feedback session & LGA certificate (proof of participation)